OTSEGO ROCKET FOOTBALL
2014 Otsego Rocket Football
Schedules for 2014 coming soon.
· Players who desire to play up must meet the KVRFL Rules with respect to age.
· Players who are in 4th Grade and 10 years old by September 1st have an option to play on the 5th / 6th Grade Team
· If an 8th Grader is 15 before January 1st they will not be eligible for the current season. e.g. – If Johnny turns 15 in November of 2014; he will not be eligible to play in the 2014 season.
CONCUSSION EDUCATION / TRAINING (THIS IS THE LAW)
· ALL COACHES HAVE TO COMPLETE THE REQUIRED CONCUSSION TRAINING PRIOR TO COACHING ANY TEAM (NO EXCEPTIONS)
· ALL PARENTS AND PLAYERS MUST SIGN THE ACKNOWLEGEMENT FORM PRIOR TO PARTIPATING IN CONTACT PRACTICES (NO EXCEPTIONS)
· ALL REGISTERD MHSAA REFEREES HAVE COMPLETED CONCUSSION TRAINING
· ANY VOLUNTEER REFEREES WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE CONCUSSION TRAINING (NO EXCEPTIONS)
· OUR COMPLIANCE DIRECTOR – ROGER GIBSON WILL BE MANAGING THE COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR OTSEGO ROCKET FOOTBALL
· ORF will strive to have no more than 20 players on any team.
· Rocket Football Picture Day will be announce as soon as the s chedule is determined
· Team practice locations will be announced once it has been determined